So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Xsyon Kickstarter now up!

Discussion in 'Xsyon' started by Trekkan, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

As most of you know, I still maintain an account in the game and still enjoy the game a lot! I saw that the kickstarter for Xsyon was started yesterday and figured I'd post it here for everyone to see. It's a good project and is already in a playable state and getting the funding they need to improve the game will make the game really enjoyable.

So, check out the Kickstarter campaign here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/382040989/xsyon-apocalypse

Some key things to note on the various levels.

At 250.00 you get a year of gametime free, you can choose when to start this, so now or when the next version of the game is released (in a year). So that's 120.00 you wouldn't have to pay (10.00/mo sub).

At 500.00 you get a lifetime sub, so... yeah, that's pretty cool too. Not exactly small amounts of cash, but still have some very good rewards for that and I figured I'd mention them. =)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  2. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

Wow, looking for $250,000 to fund the KS project - they set their sights real high. All of the levels are pretty expensive.

3. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Yeah, I hope they can do well but I'm not gonna hold my breath. So many games out right now, and more being made. I still don't quite feel like I got my original purchase value out of Xsyon yet.