So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Witcher 3 Live Streaming

Discussion in 'The Witcher 3' started by Jackintosh, May 29, 2015.

1. Jackintosh

Jackintosh New Member JFF Member

Hello everyone! I need some help from anyone interested in watching the stream. I would like to get a general idea when would be a good time and day of the week for any of you to watch a live stream? I want to play more of the Witcher 3 and stream it live. I don't know why but I find it really fun to play the game live. If any one would like to join in and watch let me know a good day of the week and time so I can schedule my next live stream.

Thanks!

2. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I would watch a live stream, For me any time in the evening Eastern (NY) would be good, up until around Midnight (9 pm pacific)

3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

My times are pretty hit and miss, so whenever you do it, if I can, I'll watch it. =)

4. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I can usually watch at any time as long as I have my twitch notifications on. Also, if you add your twitch to the Twitch.tv Button on the header of the site here it will post in the shoutbox when you go live and more of us can see it that way. Also you can feel free to post in the shoutbox when you're about to stream too and if we can we'll watch. I think in your last stream we probably got most of the sound levels set up nice and good so hopefully you can just enjoy more of the game.

5. Jackintosh

Jackintosh New Member JFF Member

Cool! I have added my Twitch.tv to the website here. I didn't know it would auto post in the shout box but I'll post there anyway when I plan on streaming.

Thanks Alicia for helping me with the audio portion during my last stream. I was already having a lot of fun last stream so it can only get more fun :)