Windows 10 Tomorrow! Check drivers here!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Here's an ongoing (continuously updated) URL for Win10 drivers, etc: http://www.maximumpc.com/windows-10-graphics-cards-and-motherboard-drivers-updating/

Anyway, I normally don't upgrade windows for at least a year once it's released, but I'm considering it as I have a couple issues with my system as it is. I'm sure if I do, I'll be cursing and yelling and things will completely piss me off, but... I'm apparently a glutton for punishment. =)

panzerghost

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I'm putting Windows 10 on my laptop within a week or two once I'm sure driver support is there but I'll wait the full year before its on my desktops.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I'm putting Windows 10 on my laptop within a week or two once I'm sure driver support is there but I'll wait the full year before its on my desktops.
I'm normally the same way, but now that I have everything backed up that I care about... might as well give it a shot. Although I'm going to wait at least a couple days.

Icenfyre

ArcheAge Guild Master
JFF Member
Just a note:

If you're still playing Archeage, there are some Win 10 issues that they're still working around. The PTS is specifically updated for Win 10 and that's where they are encouraging players with the ability to try to bug it out and report.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Just a note:

If you're still playing Archeage, there are some Win 10 issues that they're still working around. The PTS is specifically updated for Win 10 and that's where they are encouraging players with the ability to try to bug it out and report.
Not sure what the exact issues are, but I was at least able to fire up AA and get in game with Win10. I didn't do anything really, but the game at least loaded. hehe

Icenfyre

ArcheAge Guild Master
JFF Member
Not sure what the exact issues are, but I was at least able to fire up AA and get in game with Win10. I didn't do anything really, but the game at least loaded. hehe
Ya, it seems the issues revolve around mouse functions and disappearing/flickering UI. I'm going to update and see how it goes.