So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Weekend Hangout.

Discussion in 'Xsyon' started by Hyip, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Hey everyone. Trekkan would like it if we made a get together in game. Xsyon has changed a bit since most of us have logged on. It is free to play now. The more that come and hangout, the better. Lots to explore, and fight. It is such a beautiful world. It just needs people to make it better. So let all see if we can set up a time one weekend. Maybe this next one. And get crazy. Free food for everyone. As long as we don't run out of fish.

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Actually, it was Hyip's idea, he's too modest... Regardless, it's a good idea and I'm there if it's this weekend. I probably wouldn't be able to make next weekend, but I'm open this one. Hopefully some more people decide to join in and check out the game at least.

3. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I can drop in on Sunday for awhile. Friday I'll be busy with beta stuff and Sat I'll be out of town.

4. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

it was my idea. but sounds good i'll be there.

5. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Well damn I guess I missed this. Holler if you do another one.