So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Updates

Discussion in 'Greed Monger' started by Deuce, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

New update is here. The big news, which I think everyone will be glad to hear, including myself, is that they went back to the Unity engine. Hero just wasn't cutting it. That and more plus a video in the update.

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Yes, happy to hear it. The footage in the video looks pretty good. Hopefully they can deal with the seamless issue without loading zones...
    Always nice to see what they've been up to, and they have something visual this time. Already looking forward to the next update.

3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Update including pictures and a video of the Grasslands climate, which is where we will be living.

http://www.greedmonger.com/?p=367

I am at work so I haven't been able to watch the video, but loving the screenshots.

4. Dsan

Nice! The screens look a bit better than the video but probably because there's no framerate and movement to mess with the eyes.

5. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

6. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

7. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Here is some more Alpha information, no date has been set yet, or at least made public. They started up public and private Alpha forums, so it must be getting close.

8. Dsan

We all get into Alpha, awesome.

9. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Swwwweeeeet. This is definitely a game I would love to see early on.

10. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

A tad more Alpha information, although a lot of this was announced previously:

11. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

12. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

Build me an army worthy of mordoor!!!!!!!!

13. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

14. Alicia

Just posted from Facebook:

We will be releasing a Stand Alone Character Designer this afternoon. With the Character Designer you will be able to create your characters and then export them to a text file. Once we release the GM Client you will be able to import your characters that you created in the Character Designer or create a new Character. This is your Chance to get your hands on the GM Character Creation System, start playing around with it and testing it!

Forum for input
    http://www.greedmonger.com/forum/sh...-Designer-Discussion-Thread&p=27698#post27698

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  15. Alicia

16. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I just.... I can't.... I, uhhhhh....

lol, I am just so beyond anything to say at this point. That video was their "lead" developer James Proctor. Really, as a dev you can't turn off mobs to show what you want with buildings, or maybe have a one shot kill skill to get rid of them instead of taking more than 30 seconds per kill?

Had hope for this game, not huge hope, but some. At this point it's just done, imo.