So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Tribe Information

Discussion in 'Xsyon' started by Trekkan, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Name: Just For Fun
    Zone: 864

Please post your projects in this forum so that we can all work towards the same thing and not mess up someone else's work. =)

2. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

My (Rhavik) only "project" was a small camp site at the west end of our land. Since I'll only be on during free play times I don't expect my area to remain unmolested. I have baskets with grass armor, twine, string, and other components, some tools, and such. Use what you like, remove what you like.

A long time ago I made a windy path down the southern slope to the road and some trees to speed up wood gathering and other transportation down there. I was thinking some kind of path down to the river below Wandern's tent might be helpful.

If you guys stick with it for awhile make sure to throw us some screenshots of the improvements now and then!

3. wandern

wandern Member JFF Member

Sweet my tent is still there? I have got to re-download it now!!!

4. Trekkan

No idea, I did kill off a lot of things to redo stuff, etc... but.. it might be. heh If you log in and want to do stuff, let me know and I'll change your access for the tribe. I think I moved most people to inactive so if they were to log in, they didn't start hosing things. But the tribe is still there and I log in here and there. =)

5. wandern

wandern Member JFF Member

When I log in to the game my character is no longer there... I don't think I deleted him though. O well.

6. Trekkan

You sure it's the same account? I don't think toons were deleted at all. Either way, if you wanna build things, etc... I'll readd you to the tribe.

7. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

We starting to play again? If I see someone on TS I will join in. Otherwise I would be lost and not know what is going on in game.

8. Trekkan

I log in and do some things here and there, but without people... it gets boring, as you know. So to answer whether I am playing or not, really depends. I log in here and there, but if I see someone playing I'll play. Which, if no one "starts" then no one joins, etc....

9. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I would play some, if everything wasn't capped for free to play. I guess maybe there are some things that you can still do, but if you can't work any skills that takes away a lot.