So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

This weekends games

Discussion in 'Board Games - Lobby' started by Silifaira, May 21, 2012.

1. Silifaira

Silifaira JFF Administrator JFF Member

We played "roll through the ages," which is a shortened version of "through the ages."

It was nice because it was quick once you understood the rules. It almost seemed too quick though...some of our rounds were only five turns long.

We also went old school with Milles Bornes, which I'd actually never played before. I really liked it, though, it forces you to screw the other person over and over, which is kinda rough.

2. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

OMG!!! I played that as a kid with my brother and sister whenever we went camping. I still have the game and played it a few months ago with my kids. Love that game :)

3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I played Mille Bornes with my dad when I was a kid, which is why I have it now. Love the game. =)

4. Silifaira

We just finished the Intrigue expansion of Dominion. It was fun, but we used it as a stand alone game. I think it would have been better had we mixed it up with the original.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  5. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, it was a fun game, but I think we needed more/different options of cards to choose from, having the other version of the came combined with that one would probably of been best. But... there's always next time! =)

6. Silifaira

I have the Hinterlands expansion, too.