So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

The Future of Minecraft

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by SlipWraith, Mar 7, 2012.

1. cbonha01

cbonha01 Member JFF Member

It's a FTB Ultimate pack server. It's still the 1.4.7....since they are waiting to do the updated one, so it still has the older redpower in it....still trying to figure out how to incorporate world guard, or some sort of protection zone into it.....ftb doesn't seem to play nicely with other mods, unless I'm just completely doing it wrong

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  2. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

Details? Server stuffs?

3. cbonha01

I'm waiting to officially release the info, working on getting all the bugs out, permissions, protection, and other mods

4. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Well For now I am playing on a Direwolf20 FTB server. Website for application is here if anyone is interested. Fairly new server start. Not all built up. http://sheepsncreeps.enjin.com/home

5. cbonha01

Sorry, I didn't mean that I didn't want you guys on it, just don't want to post the ip info on here yet publicly, just don't want random people on it yet until I get it set correctly, if you wanna get on, get ahold of me on ts or shoot me an email: cbonha01@gmail.com, and I'll get ya the info