So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

TableTop

Discussion in 'Board Games - Lobby' started by Sara, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Sara

Sara New Member JFF Member

Does anyone here watch TableTop on the Geek & Sundry YouTube channel? Wil Wheaton hosts this show, and invites interesting Geeks to come and play board games. It is hilarious, and has introduced us to a bunch of games that look really cool. (Link below)

We just got Munchkin and Betrayal on House on the Hill for this holiday season! Our family focuses on food and games for the holidays, with very few (if any) presents.. it makes for a really good time, and I can't wait to kick some patootie =)

http://geekandsundry.com/shows/tabletop/

2. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

TableTop is awesome. I have a number of youtube subs but that's one of the few I'm always looking at for new releases. I won't say much for the rest of the channel. :P

Munchkin is tons of fun, with the right people. My brother and I used to play that a lot, regular and star munchkin, but my mother and sister can't stand the backstabbing part of the game. lol
    Fluxx is also a lot of fun.

I've wanted to try everything I've seen on that show but I can't go throwing around $40-70 every episode...

3. Sara

Sara New Member JFF Member

I know, the games can really be expensive =( That is why we only got 2 this year. Our daughter is totally into TableTop as well and was running around jumping for joy when the games were delivered. She also wants Gloom for her birthday =p lol

4. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I watch. I've played like...two of the games they've played on there before. I don't/haven't played in a long time.

5. Duncan

Duncan Member JFF Member

I've been really enjoying the two games we acquired... =D

6. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

I watched it once after I think it was Lisha that posted the link, was to the House on Haunted Hill game. That was pretty good actually. Sili and myself love tabletop games (we have a lot of 'em), but since it's usually just her and I playing, it's hard to find good games.

7. Duncan

Duncan Member JFF Member

Ya, Betrayal on House on the Hill is incredibly fun and has great replay potential. =D

8. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I used to play Mouse Trap.