So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

StarMade

Discussion in 'Free / Browser Based Games' started by Hyip, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

www.Starmade.org

Its a game like minecraft and eve together. Well kinda like minecraft in space. It is in alpha stage at the moment. Free to play. Its kinda cool. There is single and multiplayer modes. If you are playing hit me up and I will join ya.

2. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

SO MUCH POTENTIAL. built a ship but couldn't get my weapons to work so stopped playing.

3. Hyip

4. SlipWraith

I built a ship and it didn't work. I rate this game PMTFO for Pissing Me The F' Off!!!

5. SlipWraith

PCGamer did a review of the game and the player base went from 9k to over 100k this last month. Might be worth visiting again. Has any one been keeping up?

6. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Looks interesting and we can also host our own server. However it doesn't look like they have a dedicated server mode (aka no graphics) so it probably eats up a ton of CPU... If it's a game people wanna play, I can at least see about running a server.

7. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Actually, now that I look up hosting, it's only 10 bucks a month for 10 players. If there's interest, I'll see about it. Lemme know.

8. Rawrr

Rawrr Active Member JFF Member

It's currently free to play and only 6$ to buy right now, so I'll be giving it a try! :]
    LFM :D

9. Hyip

I forgot about this game. But Space Engineers is going to be much better once MP comes out.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013