So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Server Upgrade Ideas

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by SlipWraith, Nov 30, 2012.

1. cbonha01

cbonha01 Member JFF Member

I have also had that happen, usually it's when trying to place a block directly over head, at like 4 blocks above you

2. Zynn

Zynn Member JFF Member

I haven't had any of this weirdness happen... Either that or I am to oblivious to notice... <shrug>

3. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

having a problem. well more like sihk is having a problem. but when sihk and cbonhobla1 is logged into the server together the server becomes very very laggy. but its fine when one of them is logged in at a time. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

4. cbonha01

cbonha01 Member JFF Member

*cough cough* maybe your hacked client isn't configured correctly

5. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

i thought that is might be that as well, so i have sihk my mc info and he had it all legit and it still happened, FIX IT..SLIIIIIIP

6. Zynn

Zynn Member JFF Member

Again, my hacked client is fine... Maybe it is your Java and you need to totally uninstall it, clean the registry, download the latest version, and reinstall it... Maybe the problem is between the keyboard and the chair?

7. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

That's pretty much where I'm at as well. It doesn't seem to happen all the time either so standard troubleshooting applies, restart, uninstall, restart, reinstall, restart, try minecraft. the launcher logs errors in a window as well, a pastebin snip of the logs from his client might help.