[Fixed] Rat Online Durability!! Limited

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Fixed for next release. Although at 100X or more durability, you sure you don't just want to use 0 (indestructible)? =)

Sarakatunga

I have a pve / pvp server for days, in pvp mode I wanted to have the maximum protection that the game gives. the problem is not serious. By the way congratulations on your great work. I just wanted to report that detail !!!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I have a pve / pvp server for days, in pvp mode I wanted to have the maximum protection that the game gives. the problem is not serious. By the way congratulations on your great work. I just wanted to report that detail !!!
No problem and thank you! =) If you have any other issues/questions/requests, please let me know. Also we have a Discord server ( on the left side of the main page here), that you can join as well if you'd like. =)

Sarakatunga

ok I'll be watching the discord, here I found other errors, when the (Rat) is closed the parameters are back to (Max world Transer speed512), Max Allowed View Distance 12), haha I went crazy because the game was going very badly and I noticed that the rat always goes back to view distance 12.1211

Last edited:

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
ok I'll be watching the discord, here I found other errors, when the (Rat) is closed the parameters are back to (Max world Transer speed512), Max Allowed View Distance 12), haha I went crazy because the game was going very badly and I noticed that the rat always goes back to view distance 12.View attachment 1211
Fixed for next release, thanks for the report!