So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

[Fixed] Rat crashed when selected 2 servers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hicks, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Hicks

Hicks New Member

I add more servers and somehow I selected 2 servers in one time. Rat crash . My system is Windows 7 64bit.

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Hey Hicks, so do you actually run more than one server at a time with RAT? Or do you just have multiple configs and then run a single server at a time? I ask because I've been reevaluating multi-server support for a while.

Beyond that, I'll see what I can do to fix the current issue, thanks for reporting it!

3. Hicks

Hicks New Member

It was config for 2 difrent servers, 1 modded second clean . After this crush Rat dont want start, so i must clean everythink including database .

4. Trekkan

If you want, email your DB at trekkan @ gmail . com and I'll clean it up for you so it works and you dont' lose your config. Unless you made a backup when upgrading?

5. Hicks

Hicks New Member

Thanks, already RAT up again.

6. Trekkan

This is hopefully fixed for the next release, I did find some issues related to creating/saving a new server and fixed those. They could been related, we'll just have to see. Sorry about that!