So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Quick Review

Discussion in 'Diablo 3' started by SlipWraith, May 18, 2012.

1. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

I was provided with a trial key and played last night. Before I give my review I wanted to say that I did purchase the game.

Starting out it feels exactly like Diablo II. The leveling works differently and the days of stacking a specific stat are gone since it automatically allocates stats as it deems fit based on your character class (I think ;) I was able to make it through act II although the party I am with went and killed the king while I was AFK so I can't really confirm WTF happened to that dude. Once you hit level 9 you can no longer level and the magic item drop rate goes through the floor. I had enough magic stuff in my inventory to do one basic crafting item. I do have to say that the stats were better than anything I had dropped and I like the idea of being able to recycle goods to make better than drop, drops.