So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Question: Grab Bag

Discussion in 'General' started by Hjorten, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Been reading the doc and it's not clear for me 100% :(

I have made 10 bags.. That works great..

I have over 200 items in totalt in the bags and even a 2 of the bags have zombies in them.

My Question is. How do i set it so people only get one item from the bag there have won?

For me as i see it now. I have to make 200 bags with one item and one bag for each zombie i want people to win.

Because if you win the bag with more then one item in it or a bag with many zombies in it.. you can get many items zombies from the bag.. :(

:)

Cheers..

Hjorten

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

The idea of a bag, is that it can have 1 or more items in the bag.

There's no concept of only getting 1 or more items from a bag, everything is based on percentage. If you want to assure someone gets a specific item, you set that items percentage chance to 100%. But there's no way to say how many items you want from a bag, that wasn't the intent of the system. =)

3. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

ok .. i have tryed with 5 items in a bag and if your real lucky you can get all 5 items in that bag..

hmmmmm... not how i wanted it .. damn..

ok .. thanks for clearing it out..