So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Pondering the possibility...

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games - Lobby' started by Duncan, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

No rush Duncan, I just didn't know if you were waiting on, or needing anything from us. Take your time if you're still sorting things out, and as Peace said, let us know if you need anything.

2. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I think the majority of us are playing GW2 this weekend so....no rush! Lol

3. Duncan

Duncan Member JFF Member

Good, then I won't feel so bad about the delay. =)

4. Alchymia

Alchymia Member JFF Member

Any updates? I've returned from my vacation and am curious if this is starting soon. I've not finished equipping my character (eek) so if I'm ever on TS (I'll log into D&D) come find me and help me or just chat with me. I have everything essentially finished... I am motivated by deadlines otherwise I'll second-guess everything I do with it... lol.

Also, come find me to talk backgrounds with me if you want to make it work.

5. Duncan

Duncan Member JFF Member

As far as I know, everyone's been busy on their various games... I know with Dawnguard released, I've been tied up in Skyrim again... My wife and I have fleshed out a bit more, but we'll need to have one-on-one sessions with each of you for a bit of background development. I don't want to design your entire background, but I'll need to give a general setting and y'all can flesh out the details. =)

6. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Oh yeah....lol we have all been distracted lately.

7. SoupFlies

SoupFlies Member JFF Member

I would be interested in this. Please sign me up, I have limited experience, (about 3 times at the table that we made it past rolling a character and actually did stuff) sooo. yeah, i'd be totally interested though