So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Pondering the possibility...

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games - Lobby' started by Duncan, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Chris

Chris Member JFF Member

Human Rogue, Neutral.

2. Sara

Sara New Member JFF Member

This is Duncan's wife and cohort in developing this campaign/world/experience. I think it kicks plenty of pahtootie so far, but as Duncan has said we are still working out some of the wrinkles. I've never really played before and I would actually normally be a player, but in helping to develop all of this I am a bit afraid that I will let some serious secrets slip =p I might show up later on though =) I will however be avidly watching as everyone else plays and possibly helping to DM if necessary. I'll be the one without the mustache.

3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Welcome Sara. Looking forward to the setting you two are developing. I haven't played this myself since the 80's so you're not alone in the learning experience.

4. Alchymia

Alchymia Member JFF Member

Welcome Sara... wish you could join us...

and, I think Human Wizard, true neutral. As long as I can have a kickass beard

5. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

You people and true neutral... probably the hardest alignment to actually play right. =) But hey, I'll let Duncan change your alignment when you start following another alignment without even knowing it. ;)

6. Sara

Sara New Member JFF Member

We have been talking a lot about the alignments (Duncan and I). It is difficult for me, because I know what is in store for you guys... and I can't imagine being neutral about it =p

7. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I figure its a "meh, whatever" type alignment, and I plan on having a badger companion who also doesn't give a shit ;) so hopefully I can play that off well enough haha

8. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

lawful neutral human monk.

9. Duncan

Duncan Member JFF Member

Additionally, you guys may want to roll up a backup character...

I tend to be pretty mean as a DM and have a history of killing characters off.

10. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

*cough*

*cough*

11. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

[MENTION=25]Deuce[/MENTION] Got something in your throat there Number Two?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  12. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

[MENTION=8]Alicia[/MENTION] Mmmm yummy half-elf.

13. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

A number of online public dice rollers are here.

14. Alchymia

Working on reading up on the rules, etc... character is being developed, but I will need to make sure I've done it right since I've never done it before. A secondary character is being made up as well you sadist bastard... ;) I can do G+ hangout as well.

15. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I think this is what we need for dice rolling. We all join the same room and then everyone can see the rolls. If a roll needs to be hidden from certain users, there is a way to do that too (I don't know how, but it did say it's possible).

Edit: Tested, not all that great. Would get the job done but takes a little more work than it probably should. The search continues.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  16. Chris

Chris Member JFF Member

Oh add that i'm male and yes i can G+ hangout.

17. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I'm not sure where we are on things, but I have my fantasy football draft on Sunday 08/26 so I may not be available until later in the day, if I will be around at all that day.

What's the next step to getting things rolling?

18. Duncan

Duncan Member JFF Member

... me getting off my ass and getting things finalized... :\

I'm still pondering what would be the best medium...

19. Silifaira

Silifaira JFF Administrator JFF Member

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

20. Alchymia

Just to let you know as well, I will be unavailable 7/29 and 8/05 for vacation (yay! North Dakota!).... you should set up a google calendar or something to chart our absences... lol..