So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

plans for the update of minecraft to 1.0

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Wretched, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

I'm not going to update minecraft from 1.8.1 to 1.0 till all the mods i have installed are updated (it could take a while but hopfully not). If everyone would rather play on a minecraft 1.0 server with no mods then we can do that but all the items that the mods introduced will be erased-- same with the resource nodes underground (that is bad).

mods we are waiting on:
    Buildcraft (updated)
    -teleport pipes addon (still waiting the maker seems to be MIA)
    Redpower (updated)
    MineFactory (updated)
    Nether Ores (updated)
    IndustrailCraft (Updated)
    -Advanced machines addon (needs to wait till IC is updated)
    -PowerConverters addon (need to wait till IC is updated)
    -Thermometer addon (need to wait till IC is updated)
    Portal gun (updated)

Our sever is currently off line due to the fact the host was bought out. We are now waiting for slipwwraith to start a server from his house.

2. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

3. SlipWraith

Wretched is there an update on this?

4. Wretched

5. SlipWraith

I am working on bringing up a server at home so we don't have to pay a hosting company. I'll also have an FTP for LEGAL file sharing.

6. Wretched

no need for that anymore. but that FTP file sharing thing can come in handy'

7. Wretched

8. SlipWraith

Do you all prefer the server to be on windows or linux? If I put it on linux can I use the files from the windows box to update the server with wretcheds files?

9. SlipWraith

10. SlipWraith

Also, have any of you used Hamachi and do you see that as a viable solution for containing access to just the box running the server? For the time being it will just be wretched and I with admin so we need to figure this stuff out ;)

11. SlipWraith

Server is up!

71.193.179.158 slipwraith.dyndns.org

I don't have the mods installed yet so I can't connect. Wretched can you test? We had mixed results when using the IP so you may have to connect via the host name. Please let me know if you guys are having trouble. I can get to the server from work so basically have 24x7 ability to restart or do whatever is needed.