So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Our new future gamer girl has arrived!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Zynn, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Zynn

Zynn Member JFF Member

[​IMG]

She was 6 days earlier than predicted, but still full term.
    She has a little bruising going down her nose and upper lip, from her trip, but very healthy otherwise.

Her mother was a badass! This is her first child. No epidural or drugs, no screaming, not even a whimper. We just kept her focused with meditation and breathing, while I rubbed pressure points on her feet, back, shoulders, and hands.

(Pronounciation: Vih-TAHL-ee-ah mur-RIN)

2. Alchymia

Alchymia Member JFF Member

so what's she playing now? Did you get her a computer yet? She should join our guild... :)

Oh and, congrats!

3. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Her hand gestures remind me of that "Aliens" guy meme, congrats Zynn, pretty name!

4. Silifaira

Silifaira JFF Administrator JFF Member

Aww, what a cutie.

5. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Congrats, it was nice gaming with you! You'll no longer have the time! hehe

6. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

7. Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal Member JFF Member

Yay another gamer who has now left for more important things............................Grats Sir very awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Zynn

Zynn Member JFF Member

Thanks all!
    I will always be a gamer. I've had practice mixing both parts of my life, and have a 15 year old gamer daughter. ;) In fact, as an infant, she used to lay in my lap as I played the original Everquest. Vitalia will be snuggled with me as I play Everquest Next/Landmark.

Don't get me wrong. I am a responsible parent and stay on top of diapers, play-time/attention with the child, and the like. You will never hear a news story of me leaving a child in the car so I can go play WoW, in an Internet cafe for several hours. I spent a lot of time educating my first daughter, and she is a straight-A student in high school now. I despise irresponsible parenting.

Vitalia looks like she is about to chomp into a a giant air sandwich, in that picture.

9. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

Wooot, gratz Zynn - she is a beautiful little girl!!!

10. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

Nice work Zynn and Family!

11. complexmath

complexmath JFF Administrator Staff Member JFF Supporter

Congratulations! She's a cutie. And I bet she'll be stealing your phone for gaming before you know it.

12. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

you have a 15yr old daughter eh? how many years till she's 18? tell her i said hi.

13. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Math is hard.

14. Zynn

Zynn Member JFF Member

I think you missed the part where I mentioned her being a straight "A" student. WAAAAAAAY out of your league.
    Besides, her dad is a tall, buff, crazy, ex-military, Harley-riding practitioner of the Second Amendment, which isn't conducive to your longevity. :)

15. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

Well, Zynn. Tell him I said hi too.