So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Official Parcel List

Discussion in 'Greed Monger' started by Trekkan, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I actually took some time the other day and read through Jason's posts over at MMORPG.com. I must say, Jason needs to shut the ef up and stop posting EVERYWHERE. He has absolutely no clue on what should and shouldn't be posted. He feeds the trolls big time and makes himself (and at times, this game) look like a total ass.

I hope that the others on his team make up for what he lacks, otherwise this game will get flushed.

2. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

He did make a post on the GM forums where he stated that he was done posting on other forums and was just going to concentrate on the game. Exactly what he should have been doing all along, I agree. He needs to realize that he is not just another gamer anymore, he can't go around spouting on forums like everyday players do. He is now going to have a reputation to uphold as a developer and he needs to understand that the reprecussions of his actions will stay with him forever and could permanently tarnish his name in the industry.

So yes, let's hope he just works on the game now.

3. Morigen

Morigen Member JFF Member

Filled out the form, but not seeing my name on any list (Glenn W).

Posted on the grasslands section.