So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Official Parcel List

Discussion in 'Greed Monger' started by Trekkan, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

http://www.greedmonger.com/?page_id=163

You'll need to look for your first name and last initial. Since I don't know everyone's name around me, I have no idea if they listed names with parcels next to each other or if it's just a list of names and the parcel counts. In any case, I'm "Troy J" on there, so... that might help figure that part out.

2. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I think I see mine. But I am nowhere near you

3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I'm Matt L, just 5 away from Trek. But like he said, I have no idea if that has anything to do with placement or if it's just a general list for each climate.

4. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

As if there isn't more than one person in the world with a first name / last initial combo... Oo
    They should have listed usernames. Anyway, I appear to be under grasslands.

5. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I wonder how I ended up in the tropical lands then...

6. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I'm Ronald F - and I am either 9 under Trek OR I am in the Volcanic lands (PVP) :D

7. Trekkan

I'd guess then that the order on the list means nothing. At least it sounds like it doesn't.
    [MENTION=8]Alicia[/MENTION], I'd have 'em change it then, there's still time to get that done I think.

8. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

As Alpha/Beta get closer I'll see what I can do to get you moved with us, along with anyone else that discovers they are separated. Worst case, I'll sell you one of mine (for free) and then we can use yours as a tropical outpost for when we're out in that part of the world, or something.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  9. Alicia

I posted a comment about being put in tropical when my guild was put in grasslands and Jason A. said "When the world mass is complete and we are ready to begin placing people into their parcels, we will be going back over this in detail with each backer."

10. Dsan

Good... that would be kind of sucky to be out there all "alone".

11. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Parcel Selection will be on Friday evening, February 1st. We'll need to make sure we're organized by then and hopefully everyone will be around so that no one will get left behind, as the selection process will be first come, first serve by post. Can't say I'm really a fan of the plan, but it looks like that's how it's going to be. Announcement is here.

12. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

Looks like plans have changed:

http://www.greedmonger.com/forum/showthread.php?1183-Deleted-Thread-Due-To-Reworking-The-Numbers

13. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Well that was fast, they've deleted the original post and changed it with what Ronus quoted. So I guess ignore everything I said above and make sure you're available for when Alpha launches, if that ends up being the final plan. :)

Thanks for the heads up Ronus!

14. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

[MENTION=1]Trekkan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11]Ronus[/MENTION], [MENTION=15]Hyip[/MENTION], [MENTION=10]Morigen[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Alicia[/MENTION], [MENTION=32]Dsan[/MENTION], [MENTION=7]Chris[/MENTION]. If I missed anyone, please add an @ for them in your response.

See the thread here and post a response to verify that your parcel information is accurate.

15. Trekkan

16. Alicia

Done. Requested a change to Grasslands instead of Tropical.

17. Dsan

Thanks for the heads up... I don't hang around their forum much.
    Validated! (My word is fancier!)

18. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

19. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I valididated (my word is even fancier) it as well.

Told them not to confuse me with Ronald F in Volcanic :D

20. Trekkan

All I have to say is that I hope the game is better thought out than this process has proven itself to be.