So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

New update to ARCHITECTURE.

Discussion in 'Xsyon' started by Trekkan, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

http://www.xsyon.com/entry.php/142-Patch-Notes-03-09-2015

Sounds pretty cool, I'll probably check it out anyway and see what I can see as my account is still active. If anyone is interested in looking at this with me, let me know! This is very much a game that requires help from others.

2. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Well, I figured you'd all be busy with Pathfinder tonight so I thought I might play some random stuff. Xsyon was on the list of potential games. Of course, it still has to compete with BF4 and some others. We'll see what happens.

I'm stuck with a f2p account, though my skills have prob all degraded to nothing by now anyway.

3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

No such thing a F2P there anymore, so... yeah. Also, your skills don't degrade over time, only if you hit the skill cap leveling other skills, then the least used skills will degrade to match your skill gain in other skills.

4. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Doh. Forgot they changed that again... kind of makes sense since they don't have a cash shop or other microtrans, but it does make things difficult. That being the case I probably won't check it out. :(