So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Need Testers

Discussion in 'General' started by Trekkan, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to be releasing a new Alpha version of CAT soon. This version is mostly just to get CAT up to speed with the current final release with settings, etc.

The one new thing is a mod browser was added. Its strictly a browser at this point, there are no install/uninstall of mods available now. Its a bit... rough, but its there. =)

Please know that you are TESTING this version, it is NOT ready for full release, there are bugs. I do not recommend you run this version of CAT on a live game.

When released, you can find it here: CAT Alpha

2. trillionsin

trillionsin New Member JFF Member 7D2D RAT Supporter JFF Supporter

I was thinking about trying out Conan Exiles. Are there any prerequisites other than owning the game, that you would require for testers?

3. Trekkan

CAT is specifically for those hosting their own game server. So if you plan on running your own server, then that's really about it. =)

4. TechPanda

TechPanda New Member

I would love to test the tool with our Community "Endless Worlds" - Endless Worlds

We used your tool after the first release and we are currently in deep need for a new server tool.

Regards,

Marcel "TechPanda"

5. Trekkan

The alpha version is now open to the public, just download it as normal. You can find it here. Please let me know if you have any questions or issues!

6. TechPanda

TechPanda New Member

It says: "Download not available" :(

7. Trekkan

Sorry about that, random permission wasn't set. =) Fixed now, thanks for letting me know!