So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Loot respawn

Discussion in '7 Days to Die' started by Thod, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Thod

Thod THUNDERLOINS!!!! JFF Member

Trekkan,

Is there a way you can chek on the loot respawn timmers. I don't know what they are set at, but I know that some of the stuff has not respwned since the server reset.

Thanks Thunderlions!!!!!

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Sure thing, I'll take a look when I get home. I know it's not something I've changed, so it's whatever the default is. But I'll take a look, thanks for the heads up!

3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

If you're referring to cars, those are likely set to not ever respawn as the default. They are intentionally that way, I guess to limit the number of motor bikes that can be made. Personally I think they should respawn every 7 - 10 days at random, or something like that.

4. Thod

Thod THUNDERLOINS!!!! JFF Member

No just about everthing. The respawn on the select screen looks like it is set for every 30 days of in game time.

I know that the cars don't respawn loot. you have to destry them and then more cars will spwn in different locals

5. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, it's set at 30 days... Maybe you can check their forums or post about it there for me?