Loot respawn

Thod

THUNDERLOINS!!!!
JFF Member
Trekkan,

Is there a way you can chek on the loot respawn timmers. I don't know what they are set at, but I know that some of the stuff has not respwned since the server reset.

Thanks Thunderlions!!!!!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Trekkan,

Is there a way you can chek on the loot respawn timmers. I don't know what they are set at, but I know that some of the stuff has not respwned since the server reset.

Thanks Thunderlions!!!!!
Sure thing, I'll take a look when I get home. I know it's not something I've changed, so it's whatever the default is. But I'll take a look, thanks for the heads up!

Deuce

JFF Member
If you're referring to cars, those are likely set to not ever respawn as the default. They are intentionally that way, I guess to limit the number of motor bikes that can be made. Personally I think they should respawn every 7 - 10 days at random, or something like that.

Thod

THUNDERLOINS!!!!
JFF Member
If you're referring to cars, those are likely set to not ever respawn as the default. They are intentionally that way, I guess to limit the number of motor bikes that can be made. Personally I think they should respawn every 7 - 10 days at random, or something like that.
No just about everthing. The respawn on the select screen looks like it is set for every 30 days of in game time.

I know that the cars don't respawn loot. you have to destry them and then more cars will spwn in different locals

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
No just about everthing. The respawn on the select screen looks like it is set for every 30 days of in game time.

I know that the cars don't respawn loot. you have to destry them and then more cars will spwn in different locals
Yeah, it's set at 30 days... Maybe you can check their forums or post about it there for me?