So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Link Is Broken

Discussion in 'General' started by Doctros, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Doctros

Doctros New Member

On the main download page for 7DTD Rat (EXPERIMENTAL) at the end of the page you have:

Q: RAT crashes as soon as it starts up
    A: If upgrading from RAT version < 1118, you'll need to perform these one time steps. After that, RAT will start normally from then on.

The "perform these one time steps." link has an error and can't find page.

Just an FYI.

Thanks! :wink:

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Weird, whenever I click that link (what you pasted, or on the page itself), it works for me. No idea, but I'll see what I can do, thanks for mentioning it!

3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

However, the contents of that link (incase you are having trouble) are the following:

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please follow the below steps to fix it:

Go to the following folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Nomadsoft (Replace USERNAME with your username)

Try starting RAT

If RAT still fails to run:
    Go to the following folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nomadsoft (Replace USERNAME with your username)

Delete everything EXCEPT the 7d2dusa.sdf file.

Try starting RAT

This will cause you to lose your RAT settings, but not your server settings, etc. Sorry about the issue! Welcome to Experimental! ;)