So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Its out aplha 12

Discussion in '7 Days to Die' started by Thod, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Thod

Thod THUNDERLOINS!!!! JFF Member

About time!!!!!!!

2. Rawrr

Rawrr Active Member JFF Member

Source: http://7daystodie.com/mini-bikes-physics-bears-a12/

I want to play :D

3. Thod

I might drop my Ark server and start a 7D2D server. not that I don't like Ark its just the servers are very unstable right now.

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

I've decided to stop the JFF server for the time being. I'm going to wait until the game is closer to release more than likely. I plan on running one eventually, but I'm going to wait to play the game when it's released. I might try it here and there though.

So, my point is, if you'd like to run one, I'm not, so.... there's a "need" for one. =)

5. Thod

Ok everyone who wants to play on a 7D2D server. I have one set up and running. IP: 216.245.218.114
    Port: 45145 the password is : ThodsserverforJFF

Have at it. So far the game looks so much better and I have it set to a little harder, but the craft timer and loot timer are set to none.

6. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

"huge mega-shit-ton" haha, well awesome, thanks for the server Thod. I've been hearing issues with the Ark servers so that sucks :( I want to play Ark but I'll wait for a bit more.

7. Thod

Yea, it was very hard for me to connet to my own server. I was paying for others to play and not me. Don't get me wrong, You can still play stand alone, but its alone.

So far Alpha 12 is really good. I have found all the gun safes are locked. you have to break into them. Also I found some houses with forges in them so that makes it easy if you cant find a forge book right away.

The new drag and drop crafting menu is great, a breath of good air.

8. Alicia

9. Thod

Don't forget I have server running for this now>

10. Alicia

I tried to log in yesterday but it said the server hadn't been updated yet, I assume it is now? weeeee I wanna see.

11. Rawrr

[MENTION=981]Thod[/MENTION] I think I'm on your server, but I didn't have to enter a password..

I won't be on tonight or tomorrow night actually, but should be about for the weekend.
    [MENTION=981]Thod[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Alicia[/MENTION] I have got a semi safe place on a roof at 1550S 1526E if you spawn close enough.

12. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

[MENTION=981]Thod[/MENTION] Can you update the server to 12.3? It won't let me connect since I have 12.3 and the server is 12.2.

13. Thod

did not know there was an update. I am doing that right now. I was on this afternoon and there was nothing. up[dated at 12am est.

14. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Thanks man! It looks like the update was Thursday afternoon, so it just happened to show up between your logins.

15. Thod

Yea I took off the password to see if other people will log on. If need be I will put it back on if people are being dicks.

16. Rawrr

[MENTION=981]Thod[/MENTION] That was good fun man, cheers for that!

I can see now how you have racked up so many kills, I think I need to get myself a base like that, what's it made from?
    I think I got 2/3 levels just from those kills then, what level are you?

And how's you find so much iron to craft those arrows? I think that's why I couldn't kill shit because the stone arrows are terrible.

17. Thod

I found all those arrow heads already made as loot in the trash and found arrows too. the base is made of wood frames upgraded all the way with scrap iron to reinforce them and then I put scrap iron plates on the outside of the base for extra protection. don't forget to always add the corners to the base because they add an extra point to walk on.

I don't know what lvl I am on. I just found the forge book when you were on so now it game on. lol

18. Rawrr

Damn that's lucky!

I'm surprised it lasts so well!

How do the books work? Like did you read it and then I can also read it or?

19. Thod

you have to read it I think its one per person. I don't think you can share. I hope I did not give you the one I read and scrapped the one that was good. I also got a sleadge hammer schematic. air drops are now worth getting cause that is where you get all the good plans and stuff. they made changes so that you need to have a book or schematic for everything and everypart before you can make something now. Before it was very easy. Also the higher you are the less rare and more rare certain things are to find so save everything you come across.

20. Rawrr

Nah I was able to read it thanks!

I can make sledgehammers too :D
    and few other cool things.

The forge was the main thing I wanted though to start being able to craft other bits, like the iron head arrows.

I found one airdrop, anyway to find them or just have to randomly walk into them?

Haha yeah I remember how easy things used to be, spawn in, open a car and you had a pistol, shotgun and could craft everything xD
    I like this harder way a lot better.