Is anyone still playing?

AKMF

JFF Member
Hola! I ("Cletus" was my Xyson name) just recently logged back into Xyson to check out the new stuff after two years and I was wondering if anyone is still playing? The tribal land looks awesome btw! I have only really messed with the new "Peace Server", since PvP (and combat in general) was, and still is, such a royal disaster. Take care!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Hey there and welcome to JFF! I think I'm the only one that plays at all (and that's only sporadically), but I still have the original lands we had active, so we have a max tribal zone sized land which is really nice. I keep the account active to keep the lands active, etc.

I haven't checked out the War server, but I'll probably keep the account active there as well to keep the assets good incase people want to play there too.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Quick update, I logged in and gave you access back to the tribe stuff, etc. Do what you want really, just try and make it nice whatever it is. ;) You can see where I've been going with some stuff, others... not so much. But I've bordered the land in trees, cleaned up a LOT of stuff, organized a lot (with a lot to go), etc... There's still a ton of work to be done, but just enjoy yourself and if the mood strikes you... feel free to organize, etc. ;) Also, if you want a cart, let me know and I'll sign on the same time as you and transfer ownership to you of one of them. I rounded up about 15 of 'em when they made it so tribal lands go inactive.

AKMF

JFF Member
Thanks Trekkan! I apologize for just now responding, but I was out of town for the past week. Just now put in my game-code for ESO, so will probably play that for a bit. Xyson has made some good advances and is still kind of fun to mess around with since it is pretty much free. Take care!