So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

[DOC] How to Create / Setup a Discord bot with RAT

Discussion in 'General' started by Trekkan, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

it should be working in the 1132 Experimental release.

2. Trekkan

Probably another alpha bug, I'll look into it. When I changed database backends, there is now a case sensitivity issue that wasn't there before with the old database. So, I'm fixing these as they are found (not easy to just search/replace).

3. Mestima

Mestima New Member

Prompt with the transition to the version 02004 the bot refuses to save the room that he should listen to ... what I'm doing is wrong.

4. Trekkan

Probably another alpha bug, I'll look into it. When I changed database backends, there is now a case sensitivity issue that wasn't there before with the old database. So, I'm fixing these as they are found (not easy to just search/replace).

5. Mestima

Mestima New Member

when you find the time to fix it !? Without a bot it's very bad .....
    And I noticed when unloading the chat from the database the file was empty ... I tried to set different filters - it does not work ...

6. Trekkan

I work on RAT when I can. RAT is not a paid piece of software with support SLAs or any other such thing, I do it because I enjoy it. I have a lot going on right now. A new boss and job changes, my dad has Alzheimer's, I'm selling my house, my girlfriend was just diagnosed with a brain tumor, etc...

Basically, my personal life is more important to me, and that is something people are just going to have to accept and understand. I'm sorry if my schedule doesn't work well with your desires, but that's just how it is.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shabobawob

Shabobawob New Member

I hope everything works out okay Trekkan, I wanted to commend you for the awesome work! Thanks for the time investment and great server tool!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trekkan

Thank you very much! I'm still working on RAT, just a little slower at the moment. =)

9. klmsmb

klmsmb New Member

upload_2018-4-19_8-43-15.png

Hi, I got this when tried to open the link in your instruction (Client id was removed just to do the image). Is it normal? Thanks

10. klmsmb

klmsmb New Member

OK, I just was login with other user, now the link just move me to login screen and test connection failed in RAT.