So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

How long did this take?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3' started by Oxnar, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Oxnar

Oxnar Member JFF Member

Diablo® III Auction House Update : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10974978/

So I give this game up about a month after it came out but I still get email on it from time to time. Thought this one was funny in a way and sad in another.

2. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

This is HUGE, the uproar will be tremendous.....

I played for a couple of months, may go back after loot 2.0 hits.

3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, it's good it's going away. I haven't played in the game in forever though,but I did enjoy playing it. Maybe I'll give it another look as [MENTION=11]Ronus[/MENTION] mentioned at loot 2.0. I'm not really all that crazy about when they change something in a game, so... I doubt I'll be all up in arms about whatever changes are made, in fact I probably wouldn't even be able to tell you what was different. ;) So, I'll enjoy it as a new game by that time.

4. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I quit playing right before what I assumed was the Diablo fight. ALL THE WAY at the end (of the first playthrough) and just quit. I think it's a good thing to get rid of the auction house, to some degree, but they do need to improve a lot of other factors to at least get trading on par with D2.
    And that's pretty much why I stopped... not the AH, but going from D2 to D3 felt like losing most of the game play options.

5. complexmath

complexmath JFF Administrator Staff Member JFF Supporter

So the 2.0.1 patch is out, which includes loot 2.0 and all the class changes, plus clans. Diablo feels like a totally different game now, and it's crazy seeing class-specific legendaries dropping for people like candy. The AH is still in place, but I don't see it getting much use. There's simply no need to any more. Some of the class changes break the old uber builds, but on the flip side there are a ton of viable builds now. If anyone else is getting back into this, look me up. complexmath#1233 I believe.