So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Hope you dont mind?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Oxnar, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Oxnar

Oxnar Member JFF Member

Ox is kinda sad now that the Raven Hold forum has closed and most/all of its former tenants have moved on to a GW2/ GoM server specific website. GW2 is my first big MMO and JFF is the first gaming site I have had the good fortune to be a part of. Bottom line. You folks are interesting! (even Wretched) :D

I would like to stick around,
    Ox

2. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I was trying to think of a snarky comeback, but you are right on the money. Wretched is... ummm... interesting :D

Glad you are sticking around!

3. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

We are a gaming community Ox, as long as you're a gamer, you're welcome to stick around :)

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Of course you're welcome to stick around! I hope others do as well. I'm not kick'n anyone out, they just decided to leave (without even a goodbye or a thanks for all the fish... so sad). So please stay and play more games with us! =)

5. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

We play games here? I knew I was missing something

6. Wretched

Wretched Member JFF Member

Heya Ox I'm in TS most of the time. Dont be shy!

7. Nightchill

Nightchill Member JFF Member

I still lurk, too, and I never even had the misfortune of playing with Wretched! I'll check in from time to time to see what you guys are up to, because yes, you all seem pretty cool. Some of you, at least. :rolleyes:

8. Alchymia

Alchymia Member JFF Member

Did you read the fine print when you signed up? Trekkan legally owns your soul now and you're obligated to return on a somewhat regular basis. If not, he'll eat it. I've seen it and it is not real pretty.... so, out of interest for your eternal survival, please return! I'm scared to leave... :)

9. Oxnar

Oxnar Member JFF Member

BUMP........... Out of interest for my eternal survival ^ :cool: ^