Hell hath descended and its name be...

KrazyGonk

JFF Member
Hell hath descended and its name be COURSEWORK

That's basically my life at the moment.
So for those that don't know i am in my final year at university (final 5 months to be precise) and gaming is inevitably going to take a little bit of a back seat.

I will try to get on but priorities suck and i would rather not be £25,000 (uni fees) in debt and have nothing to show for it lol

Will try to see you online as much as possible but i should re-surface around may - June time
(I will still pay my taxes for you Ice and will sell my land if i am not playing before my patron runs out)

Have fun everyone =]

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
As always Gonk, good luck and we'll see ya then!! School is way more important than video games (just a lot less fun for most of us. hehe) =)

Icenfyre

ArcheAge Guild Master
JFF Member
Good luck, my friend...

and as for your land, it's no big thing... your taxes ran out a few days ago. It's ok, though, I'm set. Thank you for letting me use them while you were away. I really appreciate it!

Again, good luck withthe coursework... when you're done, we'll all do a dance for you!

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Been there, Gonk. Good luck! It'll all be worth it when it's said and done!

KrazyGonk

JFF Member
It has somewhat. I still have two giant pieces of work but i treat them more like a job, i work for around 8 hours a day and although i still have lectures i am keeping on top of everything at this point. i will probably disappear when needed but for now, i'm ok :)

KrazyGonk

JFF Member
Is anyone able to give us a hand? Pretty please?

I need some figures on how much certain stuff costs and google-sensei has let me down :(

If anyone knows of any websites or places i could go to get them just give a quick reply if possible. I am looking for figures on how much a marketing/PR company costs.
Cheers!