So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Greed Monger possibly hacked?

Discussion in 'Greed Monger' started by Alicia, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

This popped up on Greed Monger's Facebook page today:

"Even though it’s not easy for everyone to buy real estate Louisville Ky, it is in fact easier than ever to get a home these days with most lending agencies and banks being more liberal than ever with providing home loans and mortgages. Even if you don’t have a lot of capital or a lot of money to put down, you can still get the home of your dreams at a very affordable price. A lot of us think that buying a home is a tough process, needing a large down payment, although this isn’t always the case. Buying a Louisville Real Estate largely depends on your budget. If you put a down payment on your home purchase, it will go towards your overall purchase. The more money you put down on a home when you purchase, the lower your monthly payments will be. Those of us who don’t own a home live in rental houses and apartments. This can be a worthwhile solution, although your still paying money towards your housing that you could instead be putting towards a home of your own. Own"

It ended with a link to louisvillehomes.com or something like that. The comments lead me to believe their Twitter account was also hacked. So I checked it out. Three of these posting in the last 30 minutes on their Twitter page.

Either their security on both sites has been compromised or...for some reason they're advertising this stuff? This does not please me.

2. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

I believe Jason was in Real Estate, may still be. I'm thinking it may have been an inadvertent post? Not really sure. But it is still there, and one has been there for 7 hours...

3. Alicia

Yep, been there on Facebook and Twitter all day. Multiple posts. No response on either site about them.

4. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I talked to James about it and he said Jason sent them by mistake. He said it's been removed from Facebook (I don't have Facebook so I can't check it) and he is going to remind Jason that they are on Twitter as well, so hopefully those get deleted also.

It would have been disappointing has they stayed.

5. Alicia

I hope they explain that.

6. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

He probably meant to post it under a different username and didn't realize which he'd used until people spoke up.

7. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

It looks like he posted an apology on Facebook, saying he was experimenting with something. I couldn't read it all though since Facebook can blow me and I don't have an account.

8. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Here is Jason's explanation: