Gloria Victis

Oxnar

JFF Member
Hi all,
Was looking on MMORPG for something new and come across this http://gloriavictisgame.com/ . In reading what they have to offer, I am interested and will pony up the $$ to give the Alpha a go. Have a look. If they stay true to course it may be a lot of fun?
Some of you may know I have been a GW2 fan boy for about 2 years now. Lately I have been loosing that loving feeling and have been looking to try something new. I tried the new offering in beta and did not care for them so much. (the wild one and the elder one)
Anywho Gloria Victis could be a bust or may be lame because its in alpha but I like what the devs are saying on their webpage enough to have a better look and thought you would too.

Ox

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Looks interesting. F2P at launch but only $10 to get in now.
This might happen later...

YumC

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Im in the alpha, cool concept but the game needs a lot of work atm. So far theres only a couple of animals to kill(theres invisibles mobs), the combat needs work, its really laggy and theres nothing to do. Its in alpha but maybe a couple of updates and the game its ready to test content. Im pretty exited to see this game once its done or beta.

So in my opinion just wait for a big update if your looking for something fun, if you want to help with bugs and stuff now its the time!
Last ESO beta will bring lots of changes you should try it, btw im looking for a wildstar beta key wink* wink*

Saludos!

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Thanks for the info, guess I'll wait awhile. I gave away the Wildstar keys I had but if I get more somehow I'll throw one your way. It's not a bad game but I'm not sure if it's something I would put much time into. If I understand correctly it's supposed to be a hybrid of f2p and Eve's plex system? So costs may not be a hindrance.