So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Get in game and loot!!!

Discussion in 'Xsyon' started by Trekkan, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

[MENTION=15]Hyip[/MENTION], [MENTION=25]Krom[/MENTION]

I've already killed one revenant and am looting the place, my cart is so full I can't walk and it was only a homestead! Some things have alreayd been looted it looks like, but... there's a LOT to go around, plus a crapton of logs and whatnot to grind on. I found a place with literally a couple hundred logs just waiting. remember to bring tools! (I didn't, wanted to be light and havn't looted any yet).

Anyway, you're missing out!

2. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Nice it's finally arrived, I'll check it out tonight!

3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I went to the place right across the river from us, called Home or something. I had one down to a sliver of health and then his 4 friends came over and tried to gank me so I had to run off. Now I'm constantly disconnecting so a little worried about trying again for now. Looks like pulling them away one at a time is the best way to handle them.

4. Trekkan

Where I've been looting from is Lux Arcana, but about 10 revenants there.

5. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

That's kinda creepy and almost seems like robbing. I mean, those are basically players that aren't active anymore... and you're trashing their corpses and stealing their treasure! :P

6. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Also did you notice that Siirius (however you spell it) guy is building right over the cliff from us? If you go out the gate next to the scavenge pile (the one with the ramp) he's right down the cliff from there, barely a 15 second jog. I mean, seriously?

7. Trekkan

Yeah, and I'll continue to do it! =) It all goes away from their inactivity anyway so... someone might as well enjoy the loot!

8. Trekkan

Actually, I'll have to look, I'm not entirely sure where that is.

9. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

It's just to our East, place is called Sparta. Leader is Bowest but I saw the Siirius guy terraforming it. So either he was just helping Bowest or Bowest is his alt and he's building there.

10. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Found 5 Blueprints, available to whoever as I haven't worked this at all.

Mason Lenkun Post
    Bamati Patchwork Wall
    Bamati Floor
    Bamati Sheet Roof
    Scavenger Board Roof

11. Trekkan

Cool, both myself and Hyip are working it, so leave 'em somewhere we can find 'em and we'll split or 'em something.

12. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

[MENTION=1]Trekkan[/MENTION], [MENTION=15]Hyip[/MENTION]

They are in the Recipes bin, in the Miscellaneous area.

I fought a Rev that had very low energy at the start of the fight so I figured they would have to stop when they ran out, so much for that, they fight even with zero energy.