Eso

Deuce

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
So...

Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact or Aldmeri Dominion? I assume if we want to play together we should pick the same alliance.

Cool map.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I vote Ebonheart Pact

edit:
I mean, that's what I would like to try if I had a beta invite, of course.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I vote Ebonheart Pact

edit:
I mean, that's what I would like to try if I had a beta invite, of course.
By looking at the map. I would choose the same. That is to say they are the red color. Their area blocks a large chunk of land East of them.
I don't know how the territory thing is. I am guessing there is PVP.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
By looking at the map. I would choose the same. That is to say they are the red color. Their area blocks a large chunk of land East of them.
I don't know how the territory thing is. I am guessing there is PVP.

That map seems to just show the zones that are in game. There are large areas of the nations as we know them in TES 3-5 that are left uncolored. As far as I know the PvP is all in Cyrodiil, though that could just be the main event w/ random world pvp available... I kind of doubt it though in this age of MMOs.

Come live I'll likely be playing Daggerfall Covenant but I'm cool with anything for any betas we might get into.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Since Deuce brought it up, I'm leaving it up to him to decide for me. ;) So I'll be going (at least in beta) wherever he decides. After we get to try more beta, we'll have a better idea of having a clue come release and we'll figure it out then. At which point we can all start hating on each other and their crappy decisions. ;)

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Stand alone map of Tamriel for reference.

There are more lands technically but they've only been mentioned in lore, never seen in any TES games.

Lord Marshal

JFF Member
Since Deuce brought it up, I'm leaving it up to him to decide for me. ;) So I'll be going (at least in beta) wherever he decides. After we get to try more beta, we'll have a better idea of having a clue come release and we'll figure it out then. At which point we can all start hating on each other and their crappy decisions. ;)
Ahhhhh the good old days

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhhh the good old days
hehe, I thought you might appreciate that comment! ;)

However, here at least, people just play where they are happy with whatever guild they want, etc. So... People and their crappy opinions don't really matter as much and no one really gets butthurt. =)

Deuce

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Since Lisha and Hyip chose Ebonheart, Trek and I will be going Daggerfall.

Just kidding, we'll be joining them as Ebonheart.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Hey, for anybody that's participated in beta weekends before, is there more than one beta server?