Eso

Oxnar

JFF Member
Yesterday I got an email from The Elder Scrolls Online team previewing their character creation video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFhB6bSZLRw&feature=youtu.be. This is not what caught my attention but rather the link below it https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta. I originally singed up for the closed beta and this link looked nothing like it. So this must be the open beta? Anyway I thought I would post it up so those interested would have it. (most likely you guys had it months ago/ Ox is slow)
[h=3][/h][h=3][/h]

Ronus

JFF Member
I originally singed up for the closed beta and this link looked nothing like it. So this must be the open beta?
Looks like it is just a re-designed page. I signed up for the Beta months ago, and I just signed up just now through your link and this was the message I got (still closed Beta) :

YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR ONLINE BETA!

Thank you for submitting an application to join our closed beta for The Elder Scrolls Online. We will contact you via the email you provided if you are selected. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for all the latest news and updates. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email within the next 72 hours. Don't forget to check your spam filter.

Oxnar

JFF Member
Bummer. (I totally missed the the message) I was hoping for open beta so I might have a better chance of getting in.
Thought it was open because the last time I signed up I had to fill out a ton of crap. (pc specs, length of my inseam, hair color, etc) lol

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Oooo I should resign up with my new pc specs and a different email addy....

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I am excited for TESO but I have SO many games right now that I almost don't care about betas anymore... craziness.

That aside, I think they redesigned the website. And you're a cheater Lisha. :P

Ronus

JFF Member
Huge wave of Beta invites went out today. It looks like it may just be for certain beta weekends and not for the entire beta....

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the way they've done the beta is pretty much only for that specific beta, but your odds of getting reinvited seem to be pretty high. Rumor has it I got into it.. but that's just rumor...

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
So... we should all try and meet up I think... again, this is assuming we get into the beta.

Would be nice to figure out how to make a guild, and group up, etc... This game seems to be much more guild/party focused so... yeah. =)

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Indeed. I'm tempted to skip my Saturday warhammer routine for once.

Lord Marshal

JFF Member
Hmmmm participation is always fun...............besides Trekk will just wipe my pretty 7 Days compound soon since its bigger than his :)