So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

ESO Faction?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls Online' started by Chris, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Member JFF Member

What faction are people planning on playing? I picked Daggerfall, i haven't played much as a lot of the quests are bugged and i got annoyed. I'll probably jump back in this weekend hoping some of it is fixed. I'd rather not relog to win.

2. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I have chars on Daggerfall and Aldmeri but I will play anywhere or everywhere.

I really like the Daggerfall zones and quests but Betnikh is def buggy. The only fixes I know of are /reloadui or leaving a quest area, log out and in, go back to quest area. There's one quest in particular that has certain requirements that are not explained. Of course this is exasperated by the horde of clueless players murdering mobs as they spawn...

Anyway, as I said, I'll play anywhere. I sure do miss the neutral faction from Anarchy Online...

3. Chris

Chris Member JFF Member

I don't care which faction i play on really, i just think it would be best if we all start on the same one. An official JFF guild would be a good idea. Let's get organized.

4. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Oxnar (iirc) made a new Raven Hold on Aldmeri Dominion.
    Dunno who all is interested or focused on the PVP but maybe that'd be the way to go.

I'm sure I'll partake in PvP a bit but PvE is mostly my thing these days. Gotta give it a try first though and see what it's like!

5. Hansbrick

Hansbrick Member JFF Member

I've rolled Hansbrick as my main in Daggerfall.

6. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Looks like everyone is in the Aldarie Dominion or whatever it's called. Make a toon there and play with us [MENTION=12]Hansbrick[/MENTION]!!!

7. Hansbrick

I'll roll an alt this weekend :)

8. Melthal

Melthal Member JFF Member

I'm Dominion. Main character name is Tamris

9. Oxnar

Oxnar Member JFF Member

Ox gets blamed for everything.. lol.... I am doing mostly PvE atm but when get max lvl with good gear I will be going into PvP. Right now I am trying to get a coworker/ friend dragged over from my TS to the JFF TS so we can run with you guys. (hes a bit of a loner) Im on most evenings from 5est to 9est.
    On a different subject did you guys see where GW2 announced they will be going to a "Mega-Server"? ESO must of hurt their feelings? lol

10. Trekkan

[MENTION=187]Oxnar[/MENTION], make it happen! hehe, Just tell him he can always mute everyone, join the AFK channel or otherwise log off if he can't stand us (meaning Wretched). =)

11. Hansbrick

Ok I rolled a Aldarie Dominion character "Hansbrick Darkhand" :)

12. AKMF

AKMF New Member JFF Member

Hola! Can I get a JFF guild invite? Still playing around with several factions and builds, but main is Aldarie. Name is "Akmf" in game. Gracias!

13. Trekkan

I sent you and invite. =)

14. AKMF

AKMF New Member JFF Member

Thanks!