So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Entropia

Discussion in 'Free / Browser Based Games' started by Hyip, May 28, 2012.

1. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Well some of you may know this game. Game meaning to check it out for a while. Since I don't do much productive most days I figured why not play a game with a fixed exchange rate with the US dollar. lol http://www.entropiauniverse.com/

2. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

hmm, I tried to activate an account and it says the activation key has already been used, oh well. . .

3. Hyip

Hyip Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

happened to me to just got to redo it on that link

4. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I've played it. The combat is a money sink as the ammo will likely cost more than anything you'll get from hunting. Mining is completely random and more than likely you'll come out with a loss. I think the only real way to make a profit is to play for a long, long time and craft some of the higher end, in demand items, but that will take quite a real money investment just to get to.

I guess there is one other way to profit and that is playing the market. You can essentially do this and absolutely nothing else and probably make money, but that really puts a cap on the fun factor. Good luck if you give it a shot.