So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

ECO - JFF has a server! Come join us (join us... join us...)

Discussion in 'PC Games - Lobby' started by Trekkan, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Game Home Page: ECO - Strange Loop Games
    JFF Server: 50.137.130.37:5101

Status: But its ALPHA... Yes, it is. And honestly, it is EXTREMELY polished, no crashes, etc. There is a lot of game here already and I can't wait to see more.

Cost: 40 bucks, but I can send you an invite for 35. If you're interested in that, PM me your email address and then Paypal me 35.00 (trekkan@gmail.com). This is all done through the developers website. Basically its 5 bucks less because I invited you (and I assume you can do the same for others once you're in).

What it is about: First, go to the website above and scroll down a little, you'll see all kinds of content there!

The game is about survival. But not the traditional way we're used to. There is no PvP... None. In fact, you cannot die. Instead, it takes everyone working together and trying to keep a balance of the eco(system) to learn, build, create and develop technology to create a giant laser that will destroy the incoming meteor that is on the way. Yes, when the meteor hits, it'll destroy the entire planet (wipe the server).

There is a LOT to this game and the first time around (literal 30 days), we're learning what to do, how things work, etc. So I'm kind of expecting us all to die in a fireball. =) But if that doesn't happen, we're pretty awesome.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the game, Sili is playing, and Lisha is on board now as well (in that she bought the game, her verdict is still out until she has time put into the game).

It really does take a good amount of people to do this, so... join in and lets play!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1