So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Dont know where else to post. Please read.

Discussion in 'Electronics and Computing' started by Sicknessink, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sicknessink

Sicknessink Member

ok so i was having the issue of the endless movie loop before server down. i fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling. then down time happened. i was able to get on after down time but it would show endless movie loop then crash 30 secs into it then i would hit play again and it would play correctly. but lastnight it wouldnt go past endless movie loop then crash and i tried 17 times. i went on live chat help he tryed to help and he couldnt figure it out he had me check if aa and glyph was in exception list for virus protection and firewall which i did and no help. so last night a really good gm emailed me and was responding to my emails within an hour of me sending. went through alot of options such as opening and closing ports and updating my firmware on modem and everything and nothing worked. so i did what i was dreading and factory restored my pc and before i downloaded any of my programs i installed glyph and installed aa again and still didnt work then i did all the options they said to do again just incase they was reset after factory restore and still dont work. i dont know what to do anymore. its not modem or internet cause my wife is on the game right now on her pc and we have the same modem and all that. any suggestions or ideas would help soooo much thank you.

2. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Are you sure this isn't just an issue with ArcheAge itself? The servers or whatnot. I remember when they were having server issues early on after launch it would put you in an infinite movie loop.

3. Sicknessink

Sicknessink Member

im pretty sure cause arvaiis is playing and shes right next to me lol same modem and all. just different pc. plus i factory restored my pc and reinstalled glyph and archeage and i dont see no posts on aa forum about ti being down.

4. Xantheis

Xantheis Member JFF Member

do you have a virus scan installed? it can quarantine some of the hackshield files which will cause issues.

also - if its back to factory, check your windows firewall settings to see if its allowing archeage to go through.

Other than that, i dont have any ideas...

5. Sicknessink

Sicknessink Member

you are the best!!!! it was that hackshield was not allowed due to my antivirus now that i changed it it has worked 3 times out of 3 times so i think you may of fixed it!!!! thank you

6. Xantheis

Xantheis Member JFF Member

Excellent. glad that helped