Depressing...EQ:N future in flux

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I read this earlier today and had the same feeling... Only thing I can do is hope things work out.

KrazyGonk

JFF Member
Same for me. I just wonder how this will change the design of the game :/ hmmmm
I don't know how much the game will change as it seems they are in closed beta now. I wonder if getting the new staff in moves the game backwards a few steps in order to change stuff?

RaveKnave

Why am I on fire?
JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Yes hopefully we stay hopeful i know i will not buy a pre-release, at least i dont think i will i want to see if it goes well. Xan i know this is a odd thing, but WOW has actually been really fun. I am amazed at how well the game is put together and functions. It is nice to have a game to look forward to at night.

Xantheis

JFF Member
Yes hopefully we stay hopeful i know i will not buy a pre-release, at least i dont think i will i want to see if it goes well. Xan i know this is a odd thing, but WOW has actually been really fun. I am amazed at how well the game is put together and functions. It is nice to have a game to look forward to at night.
yep. agreed. it is nice for sure. I was hopeful that EQN would be part of that... they let Dave go which doesn't sit well...

RaveKnave

Why am I on fire?
JFF Member
JFF Supporter
they may get a better designer who knows. You still in AA? or did that die down?

Zynn

JFF Member
They kept Smedley, "Ruiner of Games". Does anyone really think they are going to replace Dave with someone better?