So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

D3 for PS4?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3' started by Alchymia, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Alchymia

Alchymia Member JFF Member

I know this is like two years old, but I recently picked up a ps4 from a buddy (friends' discount) and got D3. I'm playing it with said buddy since we have a history of top-down dungeon crawlers. I am curious if anyone else has a ps4 with D3 and would be interested in some online coop? I am on at random times, but would make it a recurring event (current D3 night is mondays)...

My PSN profile name is AlchymiaGamer

add me on PSN or contact me through here and I'll get it organized. I believe PS+ account is required.

Thanks and happy gaming!

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

I play it on occasion still, but I only have it for the PC. Good game, but I'm not the type to really replay many games.

3. Alchymia

I had to get it for ps4 because my buddy and I played Torchlight 2 on PC. I picked that so he got to pick this time and he's a console gamer... I was pushing towards PC personally... lol

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

It's ok, I won't hate you for it. Just think less of you. ;)

5. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

haha.
    I've heard that it's better for consoles.
    Although I quit playing before I finished some multiplayer could be fun. The expansion supposedly fixed a great many things as well.

6. Alchymia

Yea. I played a lot of Torchlight2 on PC and D3 on PS4 so far and am liking the controls a lot better on the PS4. I think it works a bit better for the top-down dungeon crawler. I've really run into no issues at all when I've been playing it so I will assume they fixed everything. I'm playing a 4 player coop on PS3 with my neighbor (slowly) and the more people we have, the more fun it is. So yea, tons of fun (if that's your type of game).

7. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

It used to be! Endless runs and speedruns in D2:LoD on BNet...