So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Crown of the Gods

Discussion in 'Free / Browser Based Games' started by Morigen, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Morigen

Morigen Member JFF Member

LoU reborn.

Names of the units and buildings are changed, but it's the same game.

It's in the final Beta (Bets 3) atm, should be going live near the end of the year.

$25 donation to get into the 3rd beta. Past that it is free to play, except you really should drop a few bucks a month to be able to automate a few things.

I have rejoined the guild I was in for the last world of LoU, Ride or Die. They ain't us, but they are so close it ain't funny.

www.crownofthegods.com for the game ( I can only get it to work in Chrome in incognito mode atm)

http://rodcotg.clanwebsite.com/ for my guilds website if you want to check us out. (yes that website sucks rocks, but they ain't got a Trekkan, and I am not EVER doing site hosting again.)

So, anyway, I'm either there or still at Archeage until Trek and Silli find me something better.

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for posting Morigen, I might give it a shot. Although I'll just horde resources like usual. =)