Corsair M90 Mouse

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I just purchased this mouse: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816007

Overall it's a great mouse so far, however the software pretty much sucks and that's preventing the macros from working on it (sending to TeamSpeak, etc). This is supposed to be fixed on the 30'th, so once that's done, it'll probably be a damned nice mouse. Anyway, I'm actually really liking it so far and wanted to post this up there.

I posted a review on Newegg, but it hasn't posted there yet and don't wanna repeat the entire thing here.

Wretched

JFF Member
looks like the naga i have, but with the thumb buttons moved around a little bit, and no lights, and no wireless/wired mode. ...but 40$ cheaper....

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
There's a few lights, but not so many they are just annoying. True about the wireless/wired mode, but I have that on my G700 and I NEVER unplug in from the cable. So, not really needed, at least for me.

The Naga is cool, but way too small for my meat fists.

Alchymia

JFF Member
I have that in my wishlist... I like the naga, but I think the ergonomics of this appear to be much better.... I just read your review of it without even realizing that it was you until you said something on here now... lol...
If the software is upgraded, I'll certainly pick it up soon.