So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

[Fixed] [Bug] Event Editor (EXPERIMENTAL-01118)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hjorten, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Hey..

I have been playing with the Event Viewer and found a bug there keep comming

I make a new event and then hit save before it complete and forgot to set the type correct.

So i change it and hit save and again. And sometimes there are 2 with same name. See sceenshot.

[​IMG]

also i have tryed 2 times that one goes away. like being deleted. So you have to redo it.

Like the twitch command i had.. i had a twitch and twitch 2 in name. and twitch was gone. like poof..

2. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Also .. i cant get message of the day to work.. i havent change anything in it other that the text info.. what it should say.

3. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Too day the bloodmoon command was gone.. got online and people said the command dint work.

I checked the event and it's simple gone.. very wierd..

So i installed this version on another computer to get the command and script.. :)

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Event editor issues duplicating/removing events should be fixed for the next release.