BCManager Commands not working

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
This can happen when you had an old verison of BCManager installed and overwrote it with a newer one. Try completely deleting the /Mods/BCManager folder and then copy a new fresh copy back in. Then restart your server. Please let me know how it goes.

TrekkerTyre

Hello. Sorry if i made a mistake on the thread on placing it in the wrong place.

Okay i have deleted the BCManager and rebooted the PC (just to make sure its out of the system.) i the copied the updated ver 2.5.2 in the mods folder. I started the Rat manager up and the problem is still there. i still get an error.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Hello. Sorry if i made a mistake on the thread on placing it in the wrong place.

Okay i have deleted the BCManager and rebooted the PC (just to make sure its out of the system.) i the copied the updated ver 2.5.2 in the mods folder. I started the Rat manager up and the problem is still there. i still get an error.
No worries on where you posted it, moving it isn't a big deal. =)

Ok, then we'll probably need the author of BCM to help out. Do you have Discord? If you do, click on this link to get the invite to the server. Stompy, the author of BCM hangs out there and he'll be able to help you for sure. I'd help you out more if I could, but this is his area and he can best help you.