BCManager, can't find it.

uchihamaru

I´m geting this errors like 10 times / second with this version
2020-11-27 00:38:50ERR [MODS] Error while executing GameUpdate on mod "Bad Company Manager"
2020-11-27 00:38:50MissingMethodException: void EntityAlive.SetInvestigatePosition(UnityEngine.Vector3,int)

badplayer

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
7D2D RAT Supporter
I´m geting this errors like 10 times / second with this version
2020-11-27 00:38:50ERR [MODS] Error while executing GameUpdate on mod "Bad Company Manager"
2020-11-27 00:38:50MissingMethodException: void EntityAlive.SetInvestigatePosition(UnityEngine.Vector3,int)
This is a known issue when using 19.3 experimental. Just use the stable build.

Also, it doesn't appear that error causes any issues.

Waiting for an upgrade to that mod.

Sarakatunga

I have the same problem and now the 19.3 stable came out, I directly removed the "BCManager" mod carpet, some things from the Rat stopped working. I removed it because it does not stop giving error. There we must wait for a version of the BCManager, there is no other :(.

Last edited:

BIA_RIGGS

JFF Supporter
7D2D RAT Supporter
Dudes....this sucks. Has there been a fix yet and I just missed it? Thanks.

Sunju

gameupdate on mod "bad company manager"
I have the same problem. Then am I forced to wait for a new version to be released?

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
No fix yet, Stompy needs to recompile BCM for the latest release. Until then, you can keep using the same BCM version, however you'll get a lot of errors spamming your console. So far (through the experimental release), no one has said that error spam actually hurts anything, so you should be good to go.

Sarakatunga

mmm, it can't be used it gives too much errors that the dedicated server hangs. I read on the forum that Stompy has a conflict with other mod manager creators. because they copied his code and he got angry or something like that.

Sunju

No fix yet, Stompy needs to recompile BCM for the latest release. Until then, you can keep using the same BCM version, however you'll get a lot of errors spamming your console. So far (through the experimental release), no one has said that error spam actually hurts anything, so you should be good to go.
Errors in the server The console causes huge lag in the game.

BIA_RIGGS

JFF Supporter
7D2D RAT Supporter
I have not had any lag or anything running the server. The !zombies command will not work but everything else seems fine up to this point. Not sure why some servers are lagging for some people, specs maybe or amount of players on?

SDEXS

7D2D RAT Supporter
Ежеминутно обновляю страницу в надежде увидеть обновление BCM)))