So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Astroneer

Discussion in 'PC Games - Lobby' started by SlipWraith, Dec 11, 2015.

1. SlipWraith

SlipWraith Member JFF Member

2. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I hadn't even heard of this until your post Slip, it does look interesting though.

3. Thod

Thod THUNDERLOINS!!!! JFF Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Watched the first half of this, it does look pretty cool. I'll probably pick it up at some point!

5. Thod

So far he has 2 other Vids made and they look really good. Only thing is like what we always say "another early access" lol.

6. Trekkan

Watched more of this, getting it for sure. =) Says they have some issues with multiplayer at the moment so that sucks, but... still. Looks really fun! Thanks for the heads up on it @Thod!

• Like Like x 1
  7. panzerghost

panzerghost Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

8. Trekkan

I bought it for myself and Sili. I thiink it has a lot of potential, just like every other EA game. ;) But so far I'm, having fun running around. They really need to get MP working though. But overall, I'm enjoying it so far. A lot to figure out and explore. =)

9. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Looks like an interesting game. Definitely different than the others. Especially like how little UI there is.

10. Thod

I am gunna get it on Monday when I am able to put funds into my game buying bank account ie expense account.

11. Dsan

I ended up buying this today. It's enjoyable and interesting so far. It's a little more "carebear" without zombies or dinosaurs trying to kill you all the time but I think I like that about it.

12. Thod

OK, so I just got it today. I have played about 3 hours of it and it seemed like I only played 10 minutes. The game so far drags you right in. Does not explain much, but if you have played games like Minecraft or any other clone than you don't need explanation.

Bio, go into the cave and plants attack you. That is where the resources are to build with.

I survived my first dust storm by building a hut of sand around my capsule. I do like it but I might have to play other music after a while when I play it. Cant wait to play with other people and go out and find other planets.

13. Thod

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dsan

lol yup. I've been killed by plants already. Found a recipe for filters on one of them but it doesn't seem to help. There's got to be away to deal with them besides digging around.
    Addicting game man.

15. Dsan

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Thod

Yea I made some filters too. don't seem to do much IMO either.

17. Thod

Looking to do a multiplayer with a few sometime. let me know when.