So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Ashes of Creation

Discussion in 'PC Games - Lobby' started by Deuce, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Looks and sounds cool, and they don't want my money yet. So, why not?! I signed up under your referral Deuce. Here's mine as well: Ashes of Creation

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Sweet Trek! And yes keep passing the referrals on, as you use the last one posted, post your own for the next person.

4. Rawrr

Rawrr Active Member JFF Member

5. Dsan

Dsan Active Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Sure, why not.
    I used Rawrr's link.
    Won't bother me if others use someone else's link since I'm kind of washy on MMOs these days.
    Ashes of Creation

6. Thod

Thod THUNDERLOINS!!!! JFF Member

did it under Bio's link but have not got the email yet

7. Isoz

Isoz Member JFF Member

What is funny is that I was told that the guy that is running this , providing all the initial backing , is Sorc from Archeage infamy. But apparently his attitude now is , don't do what they did and make it pay to win , keep everything on a level playing field with a monthly sub , and only have cosmetic items in cash shop ( at least that is what I was told by one of his Archeage guildmates ) . The source of this information is on of Sorcs guildmates . I sold that guildmate my house when I quit Archeage , just because he and his wife were literally all around me ( had me boxed into a corner ) , but they were VERY nice about it . Actually SOLD me a lot so I could expand . Helped me defend it several times when I was harvesting and a ganker tried to get me . So when I left the game it was natural for me to sell that land back to them as well as the home . So when he saw me online in Skype , he let me know about this . And the whole ( if you refer someone and they buy stuff , you get a cut ).

8. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  9. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Odds are I'll get into this game at some point. I need to watch the kickstarter video though and see more about it.

10. panzerghost

panzerghost Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Oh wow this really is Sorcerer's MMO. Conflicting, but I suppose I can spare the $25. To quote Sorcerer's email "I can say with certainty that this MMO will be the next big thing in the gaming world. Our graphics and mechanics are both cutting edge and innovative."

How do you argue with level of confidence :P. Not to mention they hit their funding goal in under 24 hours.