Alpha 13 Preview

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Nice. The game is starting to get a little complicated...

At this rate I wonder how long it will remain in alpha. It seems like they still have a lot of features they want to get in.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Right, forever in alpha lol at least they regularly update it :) more than most kickstarters can say.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I can wait for the release of the game, as long as the game is actively being developed (and it is), so.... go Pimps! =)

Carbin

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I Hate the infinite it is in alpha defense. I wish When I wired the electrical in a house and something went wrong I could tell them sorry it is still in alpha we will fix it and try again. yes I know when a game has a bug it just pisses you off but if I make a mistake it can burn a house down. But I do want me a Alpha stamp.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
The problem is Early Access. IIRC software is generally considered alpha until the features are in and working. Then beta is for further content and refinement. Because it's an early access game all of the stages happen more or less together. The game is in a fairly refined state during development, but gets slowed down to achieve and maintain that.

It's unusual but something that has to be dealt with. 7 Days at least shows steady progress with no sign of stopping incomplete.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Hey Survivalists,
We’re working hard on an A13.1 patch that can come as soon as this evening. Also we broke our peak players record reaching 15,242 today.

From the Facebook page a few hours ago.

panzerghost

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Zombie and dogs are just destroying me and no amount of defense is keeping that house safe.

Last edited: